Okay, last one and i am going to bed :)
Since i had Emma i’ve been wanting to go to the beach so bad. So one day i told Matt that we need to go somewhere so i could just sit on the sand by the water and relax. We looked up the best beaches near DC online, but too bad best ones were all 3-4 hours away. So then we found the North Beach which is like an hour away from our place. I was so excited that i was imagining myself running through the water and making sand castles, you know like in some cheesy movies. We got there and i wanted to cry. It was just this little patch of sand which you had to pay 7 dollars a person to get into. It wasn’t that bad, but i just wanted a big wide beach with nice clean white sand and clean water. And then Alyssa didn’t really like being in the sun and we didn’t have an umbrella or any beach chairs for that matter. So we spent there an hour and headed back home. I am still dreaming of a wide sandy beach. I guess that beach didn’t really satisfy me. But lucky for you, we took our camera with us :)
So here’s the beach. What you see it’s what you get. I mean that’s the whole thing there. I know, i told you it was small. It actually looks quite nice on the picture.
Emma was fearless. She wanted to get in the water so bad. She finally did... by herself.
The only thing that i liked about this beach was this cool boat. It was kind of a playground for kids. It is just a wooden boat. It’s empty inside, but it’s nice anyways. It also has swings on the side.
I hear ya my dear, my husband hears it too every day, basically,
ReplyDelete" I want to go somewhere worm, humid and tropical". But that beach was not that bad, it looks fun
That looks like an OK beach! At least it is close!
ReplyDeleteThe beach does look fun. :) We have to settle for a sand pit outside the mall. At least you can go in the water.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Well...don't be too jealous but in just over a month Justin and I will be moving to Florida where beaches are plenty to come by - you should come visit!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to see all of the pics. Moscow is going to be great. I wish Tan and I could come and visit. {maybe if we win some incredible riches} Looks like you are doing well. Miss you.
ReplyDelete