That is hilarious. I will only do it if Rachel wears a white outfit like the lady in the middle.
That is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. :) haha... I'll only do it if mom wears an outfit like the one in the middle. :)
Tanner said he will do it... but only if he GETS to wear the same white suit as the lady in the middle...and Roger and Alex are his back-up dancers.
I think that Matt, Kevin, and Chris would do a much better job.
or even maybe Alex, Tanner and Roger... hm..
That is hilarious. I will only do it if Rachel wears a white outfit like the lady in the middle.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. :) haha... I'll only do it if mom wears an outfit like the one in the middle. :)
ReplyDeleteTanner said he will do it... but only if he GETS to wear the same white suit as the lady in the middle...and Roger and Alex are his back-up dancers.
ReplyDeleteI think that Matt, Kevin, and Chris would do a much better job.
ReplyDeleteor even maybe Alex, Tanner and Roger... hm..
ReplyDelete