I've been tagged by Rachel. And now i have to come up with 6 things that people don't know about me. So here it goes.
1. Once i had a turtle and i made it handicapped (not on purpose of course).
2. I hate excercising, but i love-love-love walking. So i guess it's my only way to get back in shape.
3. I love the smells of freshly cut grass, wet after the rain asfalt and coffee. Matt thinks smell of coffee is gross, but i don't know why i just like it.
4. When i got a bad grade once (i was in a thrid grade) i climbed a tree with my friend and sat there for a while until my parents started to worry about me. I thought that if i make them worried about me then they'll be happy to see me and will not be mad at me for getting a bad grade. It was a bad idea cause they were mad at me for both things.
5. I always wanted to draw like those people that can draw whatever they want out of their head. I could look at the picture and copy it but i don't have enough of imagination to draw out of my head. I am a copier in drawing.
6. I am scared of the deep water if i can't see the bottom of it. I have a phobia that somebody will garb my leg and pull me down.
I don't know who wants to be tagged, so tag yourself if you want to.
Dasha....two things.
ReplyDelete1. I bet you are jealous of my drawing skills, aren't you?
2. I am terrified of deep water! I haven't really met anyone else with the same fear! I knew we were friends for a reason!
Those are pretty funny Dasha!
ReplyDeleteThose are stinkin' funny!! My random things are never all that funny.
ReplyDelete