"A portrait of my girls, once a week, every week, in 2014."
This (last) week:
- as you probably noticed, I got tired of the "52 project". Or maybe it's because my life is so very hectic these days. Or maybe because older girls are in school full day and then it's
run around and make them dohomework time and no time for taking pictures. Whatever it is, I am not very good at taking pictures of all the kids these days. Only 12 more weeks left though, so I should keep pushing till the end. - crazy stressful weeks again for us.
- girls are still very happy to go to school. No complaining in the mornings. Phew. The only hard part - homework. Homework is evil.
- Matt finished his Russian class and moved onto the Public Diplomacy class. From now on his days will be longer, and mine will seem much longer.
- Sonia is teething. Again. And it means only one thing. No, two things - no sleep at night and lots of fussiness and clinginess during the day.
- we were invited to a Frozen birthday party by our friends and it was great. The kids loved it and I loved it even more. Catching up with good friends has a wonderful effect on me.
- I've been making Emma's halloween costume dress and sewing a lot. It's such a luxury these days to just sit by myself and sew.
You have to keep taking pictures. It's the only way we get to see your sweet girls :) sorry it's been a few hard weeks.
ReplyDelete