Pages

Life With Three Kids

July 26, 2011



I owe you an update, guys. I've been busy busy busy. And by busy I mean I've been doing lots of laundry, cleaning, dishes, cooking, holding, yelling, crying, laughing and hugging. I am sure there's more stuff I do that I forgot to put on this list. But that's what I've been doing all these summer months.


Emma has been going to the summer camp at the embassy. It's half a day with lots of activities and an hour of swimming. She loves every minute of it and I have it a little easier when she's there. She's been doing greta at her swimming lessons and almost swimming without any floating devices. Just couple of months ago she was freaked out every time water got into her eyes. So it's been a big improvement for her.
Alyssa is staying home with me and my days are never boring with that girl. She knows my buttons and pushes them any chance she gets. We've been having a hard time with her crazy tantrums. She's very much on an agressive side of tantrums and when she throws one you better go and hide somewhere. If you end up near her you will be kicked, pinched, scratched and screamed at. I won't go into much complaining because I can go on and on about it and everybody knows that two year olds are not fun.
Alyssa also became a mommy's girl and so I never get free time anymore because she wants me always by her side. At first it was actually nice because I was never as exciting as Matt for the girls, but now it got old and I want my free time back... not that I get much of it anyways.


And this little lady is still being a newborn. Sometimes I expect a lot from her like falling asleep on her own or entertaining herself for a little bit while I prepare dinner or fold our huge stack of laundry. But then I remember that she's not even four months old yet, so I back off a little. She started rolling around like a rolly polly from her back to her stomach. That freaks her out when it happens when she's about to fall asleep. So we're working on getting used to that. She's still being adorned by her sisters. I still have to fight them off of her and remind them to be gentle with the baby. Katelyn is getting used to that manhandling and even smiles to the girls which leads to even more "love".

So life has been pretty hectic and will probably be like that till we move to Bulgaria which is not happening anytime soon. Till then I am trying to take one day at a time and spend a lot of time outside at the playground. I think it's a magical place where everybody seems to be pretty happy.

To prove my point: Alyssa taking a nap in the swing.

5 comments :

  1. WOW! I can't imagine 3 kids! Crazy crazy! Your girls are adorable! That is exciting Emma is learning how to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dasha! It's a miracle - you posted something!!!! Sorry things are so crazy. It will get better...then you will have another one :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Mom!!! They are so cute! That's great your girls like to be outside. My kids get bored of playgrounds super quick. But I still take them out every day- it's the only way to survive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's true, it does get better! Three is hard to get used to, for sure. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dash, I am finally got a chance to see how you all doing. It has been so long! Girls look cute and I really feel for you. Three kids is a handful. I want to run away almost every day some days. Hang in there, they will grow so fast and I know, that you and I will miss it when they were small.
    Love ya
    Clarks

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |