Matt comes home for lunch every day. Such a blessing. You can see on the picture how excited are the girls to play with their daddy while i chill.
Hate this staircase. It’s too hard to go anywhere with that thing in the way. And there’s not enough room to get ready down there by the door.
Moscow Zoo is just across the road from us. It’s quite convenient. We went to check it out a week ago. It was too cold. So all the animals were hiding in their hiding spots. Russian woman scared Emma so Emma was not in the mood for anything after that. Thus we didn’t take a lot of pictures. I am posting only this one, just because i think Alyssa looks so grown up since our move. I am not ready for her to grow up.
great pictures. How does Matt like his job? How do you like your place? Isn't it nice to have your things again...I bet Emma is super excited to have her toys back.
ReplyDeleteshe does look so grown up, time for another one:)
ReplyDelete