Pages

First Day

May 11, 2009

May 2009 132

So today is the first day of Matt’s training. I got all teary when i saw him all dressed up and ready for his new job. Just look at how handsome he is in that suit. But yeah, back to the subject. So hopefully today we’ll get the list of possible countries that we might end up at. I am crossing my fingers like mad that Kiev, Ukraine will be among them.

p.s. after all the people asking me to write my blog in English, i will start writing some posts in English and some will still be in Russian (but there will be a brief translation somewhere in the comments to the post, thanks Suzy for your suggestion)

p.s.s. i will try to post about our travel across the country later this week, so tune in sometime later.

7 comments :

  1. congrats on the new job. Hope you get to find out soon where you guys might be heading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I bet you go to the Ukraine. Does he have to wear a suit every day? That would stink (especially in the summer!). Can't wait to see your pictures from the drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo, I barely recognized Mat, just kidding, can;t wait to see the pics from the trip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Matt.... looking pretty Hottt! haha. (Yes I spelled that with 3 T's on purpose.) I think you are going to Siberia. Maybe that will cool your hotness level. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It made me teary eyed also to see Matt looking so grown up. He know has a real job. Dad had to wear suits everyday for 20 years. He will get used to it real fast. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the English! I love to hear you speak it, but I don't read so well. ;) Hope the training is going well for Matt and that you and the girls are adjusting well. Miss you already. Niko and Sam keep pointing to your old apartment and saying, "Emma!" :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool. I know I saw the family pics but I must have missed these posts of the move and new job! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |