Pages

Big News

April 2, 2009

6a00d83451da8b69e2010535e0ccd8970c-400wi

So, it's decided. Matt got an offer from the State Department to work as a Foreign Service Officer. We gladly accepted it and are moving to Washington D.C. in the beginning of May. It's very soon, I know. Are we crazy? Yes, we are. But we are open for new adventures and we are excited to find out what part of the world we will live for the next couple of years.

Matt will start his training on May 11th and it depends how long we will stay there. As soon as we find out where we are going to go I will let you, guys, know. And for now, keep looking at our pictures and maybe i'll post some pictures of our moving soon, just to remind you how lucky you are for not having to move anywhere. :)

13 comments :

  1. нiчого не розумiю:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!! you will love DC!hope they send you some place cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klass, pereeshat ne ochen,no vse ravno:) What is he going to do?We need to get together before that happens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy you are moving so far away, but I guess we will be moving just as far! We need to hang out before you move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dasha! That's so awesome! Tell Matt I said congrats. You will be on my side of the country! If you are ever in Florida to go to Disney or whatever then please, PLEASE give me a call! I want to see my son's future girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you two! Can't wait to hear whats in store for your family. Fun adventures ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job! At least the government is going to move you though. :) We have to move ourselves five times in the next two years!! When you guys move you need to post some in english too because we will all miss you and want to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats you guys! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to miss having you guys close but I am so excited for you. If you need help with anything before you go give us a call.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so exciting! Congrats! The move is definitely worth the adventures ahead :) And who knows, you might just end up in Ukraine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I bet you can't wait to move out of Utah :) j/k.
    It's fun to be moved to places at government's expense while you're still young and full of enegry. It'd be interesting to see how Matt likes his new job after he's done with the training part of it. So keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so great for you, not for us but for you. I am so happy for you. You will be missed. Let us know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats you guys! This is huge news! We are proud of Matt and excited for your family. Happy packing and be sure to keep in touch. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |