Sorry for such a delay of posting the pictures. We had a really hard time with picking the name for the little one. I am still worried that I will regret about the name we chose, but I really do hope that I will learn to love it with time. I don't know why, but I just don't like that many girl names, and you want the best name for your child, so that's why it's taken us so long to name her.
But in other news, Alyssa is doing very well. She is growing like a champ and I think already gained couple pounds since her birth. She was perfect first week of her life - all I could dream of - ate and slept (thanks to the painkillers I was taking at that time). After that she started resembling newborn Emma which I was afraid of my whole pregnancy. So she likes being held and she likes to nurse a lot. Alyssa doesn't take a binky, thus the only way she knows how to fall asleep is while nursing. Which drives me insane, but oh well.
Emma loves our new addition to the family. She kisses her all the time and is fascinated by Alyssa's little fingers. Emma yanks Alyssa's hands whenever she feels like it and starts kissing her fingers. So cute. I think they will be best of friends when Alyssa is a little older and can play with Emma.
Congrats once again! She is so stinkin' cute and adorable and I love the name :) Love ya
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you guys do good work! She is beautiful. (It took us a long time to name baby #2 also!)
ReplyDeleteLove Tarl and Debbie
She is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie! I like the name - it is cute too :)
ReplyDeleteOh my, what a cutie! Aren't you glad it's over?! Well, maybe it's just the beginning. Yeah, my son NEVER took pacifier and we just had to let him cry it out at night before he would fall asleep. It was painful, and guess what at 18 months he STILL doesn't sleep through the night (luckily he doesn't nurse anymore either :) So go figure. I am SO excited for you though! Emma takes such a good care of her sister. Great job!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys. Alyssa is beautiful and I think you chose a great name. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete