Совсем забыла показать Рождественский сапожок, который я сделала Эмме за пару часов :) Я не планировала шить ей носок в этом году, но Мэтт решил, что без носка никак.... и раз муж сказал, что надо, значит надо. Села под вечер 24 декабря и получился такой вот, не совсем традициональный. Идею цветосочетания слизала в интернете.
Сапожок
December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
molodez kakaya ty rokodelniza!
ReplyDeleteCute stocking! WAy to go? Did you see the ones I made for our family - they took me a whole year! to finish. :)
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling? We should IM sometime, I haven't talked to you in ages!
Happy New Year!
Dasha - that turned out so cute! You are very crafty.
ReplyDeleteBy the way....here is how Yahoo translated your text:
ReplyDelete"Entirely she forgot to show the Christmas boot, which I made to Emma for the pair of the hours:) I did not plan to sew by it nose edge in this year, but [Mett] solved, that without the nose edge in no way…. and once husband said that it is must, it means must. Villages toward the evening on December 24 came out similar here, not entirely [traditsionalnyy]. It licked off the idea of color combination in the Internet."
I think it is so funny to read the translations!
I wish I remembered how to sound out words in Russian.
ReplyDeleteDasha I cant believe you are so small and about to deliver. Good luck with everything. Please call if you need ANY help. Matt you can call me for a meal. I will even make Borsh.
where are you living now, we are looking for a new apartment.
ReplyDeletewe are in Houston right now, and then we are moving back to provo at the end of March when the internship ends. So I will have the baby in Utah, and Sean will have a year left of school.
ReplyDelete11 more days, eh? Not fair!
ReplyDelete