Pages

Ultrasound Pictures

September 3, 2008

So here are the ultrasound pictures. We only got four of them, not the best ones, but oh well..:)


On the first one you can see how flexible this little girl is. She had her both legs up by her head. Second one is pretty self explanatory.


Third picture just shows her leg and hand and on the fourth one she is waiving to the world.

8 comments :

  1. You got a scary skull face shot too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another girl. We are so excited for you guys! We should all get together sometime soon. (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! A little girl! I only have a few more weeks until Taija is here and can I tell you I am definitely ready! We need to get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! It's another girl! How fun, Emma will have a little sister! Well, I guesas we are in the same boat with having two kids of the same gender! Hopefully that will change next time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Dasha, I like, never read your blog because of the language barrier and all. I had no idea you were pregnant! Like, congrats! You should come over and have preggy parties with Rachel! You could puke together and talk about your expanding uteruses (as much as I like hearing about this, I think Rachel would rather talk about it with you!)...

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |