Pages

My Muzh

September 17, 2008

So I've been tagged twice with this thingie. So i guess i better write something.


1. What is his name? Matthew James 

2. Who eats more? It depends on the mood of both of us. But i'd say this, i am pretty jealous of Matt's ability to stop when he's full. Sometimes i eat much more than him just because i like the dish.

3. Who said I love you first? It's a debatable question. I think he did (wrote "I (heart) Dasha), but i said it out loud first.

4. Who is taller? Matt is, which i totally love :)

5. Who is smarter? Matt is. Especially right now... pregnancies are bad for a woman's brain.

6. Who is more sensitive? Uh! Pick me, pick me!!! Sometimes i think it's too hard and frustrating to be so sensitive.

7. Who does the laundry? I do most of the times. When i am too lazy or tired i can just put a pile of laundry by Matt and he'd fold it.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt does. We kinda switch sides randomly through the years. But for now Matt sleeps on the right side.

9. Who pays the bills? Matt does the ones that are not automatic.

10. Who does most of the cooking? I do. But Matt is very understanding when i am not in the mood of cooking. He also makes really good breakfasts, so i let him do that while i catch on sleep/reading :)

11. What meals do you cook together? Dinners on Sundays or dessert things.

12. Who is more stubborn? Uh. Pick me again, pick me!!! I think Matt is pretty stubborn too, but it's usually deep inside in him and comes out pretty rarely.

13. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Matt is, which works out pretty nicely with us, cause of my stubborness. And also i am always right, right?

14. Who has more siblings? Matt does.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. I wear them on some days and he wears them on other days.

16. What do you like to do together? I like to do anything with Matt. So i just place myself by him. Like if he wants to read, then i grab a book and lie down with him. But we also like outdoorsy stuff, hiking, traveling, etc.

17. Who eats more sweets? I do. I can beat everybody in eating sweets.

18. What is his guilty pleasure? Sitting by TV for a whole day without me buggin him. (probably)

19. How did you meet? We met through a mutual friend.

20. Who asked who out first? Matt asked me out to go to the ice rink, which was closing by the time we got there. So we hiked the Y instead.

21. Who kissed who first? Hehe. I (the seducer) kissed Matthew (the angel) first.

22. Who proposed? Matt did. It was a weird experience. I knew he was gonna do it and i saw the ring box in the pocket of his jeans. Matt dropped on his knees and said:"So do you still want to marry me?" Which didn't seem that romantic to me, cause i had an indigestion or something at that particular hour of the evening. So i was pretty happy that he finally got it out and that we can go home, cause it took a while for Matt to get the courage to propose and so we walked for a long time before it actually happened.

23. His best features? Blue eyes.

24. What is his greatest quality? Enormous patience to people. I admire that in him and secretely wish i can learn that from him someday.

3 comments :

  1. It's about time you answered the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this. You guys make such a great couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so sweet how you always want to do things together even if it's just simply reading something. Oh, and I guarantee I can eat more sweets than you!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |