She looks so grown up! What a cutie.
Oh my goodness. Her hair is SO cute!! Dasha, Tyler pretty much initiated the whole potty training thing himself and was REALLY excited about it, so it was a lot easier for us than it is for most people. If you want some of my tips, email me at emilymariedalton@yahoo.com. Good luck!
her hair looks so cute like that!
I love her hair! I can't believe you got it like that with it as short as it is. My kids hair is so fine I could never do this. I'm so jealous!
She looks so grown up! What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Her hair is SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteDasha, Tyler pretty much initiated the whole potty training thing himself and was REALLY excited about it, so it was a lot easier for us than it is for most people. If you want some of my tips, email me at emilymariedalton@yahoo.com. Good luck!
her hair looks so cute like that!
ReplyDeleteI love her hair! I can't believe you got it like that with it as short as it is. My kids hair is so fine I could never do this. I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete