На прошлых выходных мы решили съездить в American Fork Canyon, так как мы там еще не бывали. Было прохладно, мы были одеты, как обычно, не по-погоде, так что долго там не остались. В следующий раз поедем на дольше, так как мне очень понравилось там.
We are doing well. Life is crazy - all I am doing all day long is changing diapers and feeding Harper :) House is a mess, but I am happy that Jeff doesn't care about i tfor now :) Harper is a good little baby, and Andre is very nice toward him, so it's nice.
How are you? How was Ukraine? Emma is so cute! I love the picture of her on the rock. Give her a kiss for me :)
ps. I haven't seen you on the messenger for forever, I do remember you saying you use skype, my nickname on that is masha.johnson - add me and we'll talk. Cem-cem
Hey Dashka!
ReplyDeleteWe are doing well. Life is crazy - all I am doing all day long is changing diapers and feeding Harper :) House is a mess, but I am happy that Jeff doesn't care about i tfor now :) Harper is a good little baby, and Andre is very nice toward him, so it's nice.
How are you? How was Ukraine? Emma is so cute! I love the picture of her on the rock. Give her a kiss for me :)
ps. I haven't seen you on the messenger for forever, I do remember you saying you use skype, my nickname on that is masha.johnson - add me and we'll talk. Cem-cem